From:
Mary Parr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 07:45:28 -1000
Deb:
I was at a coffee cupping (tasting) last year in Kona, Hawaii sponsored by
the Kona Coffee Festival. Associated with this event was an art show and
sale that focused on coffee, there were actually works of art painted with
Kona coffee and carvings made form coffee wood. Contact the Kona Historical
Society perhaps we can put you in touch with the Kona Coffee Festival folks
for more information about these artists and their work.

Mary Parr
Kona Historical Society