From:
Lee Jolliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:00:32 -0800
Dear Colleagues,

I am currently doing research on cultural tourism on the periphery, with
a particular focus on North Atlantic Island locations. One aspect of this
work will be to look at the museum as cultural tourism in these
situations. In particular I will be preparing profiles of cultural
tourism projects (including museums) in the Isle of Skye and Western
Isles of Scotland and in Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island, Canada.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone with an interest and or
information related to the above area of research.

Please reply off list to me at the Scottish Hotel School, University of
Strathclyde, Scotland. Email [log in to unmask]

Many thanks.

Lee Jolliffe, Research Fellow, Scottish Hotel School, University of
Strathclyde