From:
"D. Neil Bremer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 16:51:12 GMT
Once again, AAM was spend being dreadfully serious in the sessions and
then sharing humorous anecdotes in the hallways.

We've received a few submissions to the Museum Humor pages at our web
site (Thx, Annie Storr for pointing it out)  and we're in the process of
adding them to the web.  You can access the pages following the Museum
Update buttons from the main page.

If you have either odd museum terms/words, observations on being a
"museum professional", or other enlightened peeks at the museum world,
please send them to the email link on the page.  Museum professionals
who confuse taking what they "do" seriously with taking "themselves"
seriously need not apply.

--
D. Neil Bremer
Bremer Communications