From:
"Vanderwal, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 11:03:28 +1000
I have become interested in bringing rock art into the museum, virtually
of course.  Videos, CD and other electronic means are possibilities, but
what of other creative ideas (laser technology, maybe?).

I would be grateful for experiences, comments or suggestions on ways of
bringing rock art closer in for public knowledge and appreciation.

Dr Ron Vanderwal
Senior Curator
Indigenous Cultures
[061] (03) 9291 2167