Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:24:10 GMT
Catalina Island Museum Patricia Anne Moore or Stacey Otte
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi...I'm considering purchasing "Institutional Trauma: Major Change in
>Museums and Its Effect on Staff" from AAM, but before I plunked down $25
>thought I'd see if any Museum-L'ers had read it and had any comments?
>Or do you know of any reviews of it?

Having seen the various opinions of this book, could someone give an
ISBN and details of the publisher. My institution is going through a
major upheaval in the newar future and a book about this sort of thing
sounds like required reading for many of us ASAP.
I am in Northern Ireland, so any UK based method of getting this book
would suffice.

Thanks in advance, Michael Comiskey