From:
David Westneat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 21:40:00 EST
     At the Museum of Natural History in Dayton, Ohio, we are writing a grant
proposal to the National Park Service and to the IMS. The question
has come up of how much to assign in the budget for indirect costs. We are
aware that in each case there is a maximum percentage. What percentage do other
museums use for indirect costs in their proposals?
     Send your response to me directly rather than to the List. I will
summarize what info I get and put it on the List after a suitable wait.
     Many thanks, Dave Westneat