From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:17:40 -0500
If anyone responds off-list I would be interested in receiving the info.
We are in the process of evaluation Re:Discovery and any progress about
additional lexicons that are being added will be useful info.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112