Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:26:13 +0000
A few years ago, I wrote to the list asking if any museum would be interested
in borrowing an exhibit on Native Cowboys of the Plains and Plateau.  A number
of institutions responded, and the interest encouraged us to design the exhibit
as a travelling show. An offer package will soon be available for these and any
other museums that would like more information. The exhibit, called Legends of
Our Times is approximately 6000 sq ft. It will be opening this Spring at the
Canadian Museum of Civilization in Ottawa/Hull, and will be available for loan
in two years.

We would also like to make available a small travelling exhibit that would be
appropriate for  local museums, university galleries and cultural centres with
limited exhibit space. Could you please contact me if you think your
institution would be interested in borrowing this smaller version of Legends of
Our Times.

Leslie Tepper
Curator of Plateau Ethnology
Canadian Museum of Civilization