Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Olivia S. Anastasiadis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:30:58 EDT
As Chris says,  I think we've said enough about salaries to last us a
lifetime.  To see this discussion breakdown into teensy bitsy stuff like
statistics and psychology and whatnot is sort of long-winded.  Sometimes
curators do become administrators.  Sometimes directors don't come from
the museum field.  Sometimes we try to communicate more than we need to.
It has been a very healthy discussion.  Why don't we talk about it as a
free-for-all panel discussion in the next AAM meeting?  I'm not gonna be
heading the show.  Find someone with a thicker skin.  Maybe I'll just sit
in the audience.

Olivia S. Anastasiadis, Curator  (it's me talking here)
Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace