Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Association of Youth Museums <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 18:41:44 -0400
As of Tuesday, May 27, pre-registration for the Association of Youth Museums'
annual conference, InterActivity, in Indianapolis is SOLD OUT.  We have 25
on-site registrations set aside that will be available on a first come, first
served basis at the AYM Registration desk at the Hyatt on Friday, June 6 at
2:30 pm, but we cannot guarantee availability for those who have not
pre-registered.  No on-site registrations will be processed before Friday at
2:30.  Once we have reached our capacity of 500, we will no longer be able to
accept any registrations. If you have any questions, please contact the AYM
office at (202) 466-4144 by June 2, 1997.