From:
Jonathan Copulsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 02:38:28 UT
Dear readers:

I am a volunteer consultant for The Field Museum of Natural History in
Chicago.  I would be interested in hearing from museums (particularly natural
history museums) who believe that they have "world class" processes for
exhibit development.  I am particularly interested in hearing from those who
believe that they have done a "world class" job of using technology to support
the exhibit planning and development process.

Thanks.

Jonathan Copulsky
847-446-9060

p.s, thanks again to those who responded to my last query to members of this
list.