Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:55:46 GMT
I think you are speaking from a subjective point of view of a museum
person in the 1990's.  Are kids may not care as much about 3D objects,
etc.  They are growing up in an era far different from any before.  I'm
not saying museums will be virtual...just that they may not be as vital to
future generations...unless of course museum professionals get on the
stick and start worrying more about connecting with audience and not about
how credible and expert they are...

dnb.