From:
Erika Remmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 10:54:12 -0800
I'm thinking of moving to Rochester, New York, in a few months -- do any
of you kind and helpful museum-l readers have any Rochester museum job
hunting advice?

Right now I work at a small natural history museum as publicity and office
coordinator, and I'd be looking for similar work (especially PR &
publications) there.  I'm also interested in, though less experienced at,
exhibit and program planning.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Erika Remmy
Publicity and Office Coordinator
University of Oregon Museum of Natural History
Eugene, Oregon, USA