From:
Quatre4oil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 15:07:17 GMT
With a design and fabrication firm in Maryland working on national
projects for museums and science centers. We have an exhibit design
position as well as an internship available.

What you'll do -

3-d spatial design including layout and specification of floorplans,
elevations, interior finishes, and lighting; design custom casework for
exhibit structures and hands-on interactives; computer drafting, model
building and project organization

Skills you need -

Common sense, positive attitude, drafting ability, presentation skills a
plus, experience with relevant computer programs (MAC or PC), illustration
skills a plus

We value creativity, diversity, style, motivation, teamwork and optimism.

If you're interested in learning more about this position and about our
firm please contact:

Abbie Chessler
Principal/Design Director
Quatrefoil Associates