Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Olivia S. Anastasiadis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:00:54 EDT
This subject is one of those "hot button issues."  I am glad that we can
still laugh at ourselves and making do with what we earn.  I just wish
the IRS would go away.  Guess that's another topic!

Thanks for the humor Chris, I guess I'd rather be rich in Iowa and in New
York City, but lately I'm happy where I am.

Olivia S. Anastasiadis, Curator
Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace
18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard
Yorba Linda, CA  92886
(714) 993-5075; fax (714) 528-0544; e-mail:  [log in to unmask]