Meg Ropp <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 15:17:29 -0500
Dear Museum_L web fans,
I am going to be conducting a hands-on session at the Midwest Museum
Conference on Friday, Nov 1, and we'll be exploring the WWW and
museum/school/internet connections. I am creating a web page with my
favorite sites but I would love to explore this topic from additional
points of view. I think that a "best picks from Museum_L" section would be
very valuable and I would encourage you to post your top one or two
museum/web site(s) with a short description of why it's a great site. When
I get the page up and running, I'd be happy to share the URL with the list.
Thanks in advance!
Meg

Meg Ropp
*Blessed are the Flexible,*
Doctoral Student-Educational Psychology                 *For they shall not
be      *
Cognition & Technology Program                             *bent out of
shape!           *
Michigan State University
401 Erickson Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824