From:
Steve Eichner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 14:35:20 EST
I'm sorry, Harry, but this particular report samples visitors to the Franklin
Institute Science Museum, the Boston Museum of Science, and Discovery Place. The
Issues addressed include Space Exploration, Health Care, Wetlands, Organ
Transplants, the Information Highway, Nuclear Waste, the Rainforest,
Bioengineering, and the Human Genome Project.

I've not had a recent conversation with Charles, so I'm not at liberty to
discuss finches.

Have a beer for me!

-Steve

Steve Eichner           Association of Science-Technology Centers
Research Analyst                               Washington, DC USA
[log in to unmask]                          ph: (202) 783-7200x130
http://www.astc.org/astc                      fax: (202) 783-7207