From:
"Susan G. Denney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:22:21 CST
>  A how-to technical leaflet by John Burke was published in the
SPNHC Leaflet sent out with the SPNHC Newsletter last spring. I would be
glad to send a complimentary copy if you would like.

Dear Sally -

Yes, I would very much like to receive a copy of the technical
leaflet.  We don't know yet what approach we will take to this
problem, but we would like to avoid using any chemicals if possible.
Thanks for your help.

Susan G. Denney
Assistant Curator of History
Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum