From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:31:10 -0500
Some of you may remember the post (below) from yesterday about this theft.
Please note that the Art Loss Register is where we want to send such
information.  This is an international database!  I phoned them today here
in New York.  They are contacting the Sierra Mono Museum directly.  In case
any of you want further information about the Art Loss Register, please
contact them at the following email address:

Suzanne

Suzanne Quigley
Head Registrar, Collections and Exhibitions
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
1071 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
212 423 3568