Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 21:53:13 -0400
Hello all!

About a month ago I offered to send out a copy of the technical brief
that I wrote entitled -Developing a Staff Resource Library-.  Those who
sent me their mailing address, should have received their copy a few
weeks ago.  If you haven't received it yet, please let me know and I will
mail another one out to you ( Don't worry about mailing costs, the
Western PA Historical Society, the group I wrote the technical brief for,
offered to pick up the cost.).

Some people asked me to post the tech brief to the list, as I have access
to a very simple e-mail system, I can't figure out a way to do so.

Later,
Suzy

Suzanne Kleisch
Museum Studies Grad Student