Mark Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:57:51 UT
To CafeDH@AOL,

What a coincidence, I was up at 3am today to make the trip to the North
Carolina Maritime Museum in Beauford NC to demonstrate my software and here is
your post recommending them.  I agree as well, their exhibits are first
rate... they have a very talented staff.  I don't believe that they have a web
site, though.  I will have to ask them if that is planned.  The town is very
nice as well.

In other news... yes a grad student REALLY shot his teachers/advisors.

AND...

I have decided to change my disclaimer based on a snippet from the latest
spam.

New Disclaimer:
NOT ILLEGAL IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT,
NO TAX IF THEY DON'T KNOW
 - PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
2100 Mediterranean Ave. Suite 15
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757) 340-0099
* Interactive exhibit computer software and touch-screen systems *