Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Paula B. Freedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 18:54:42 -0800
Thanks for posting this message to the Museum-L.  I'd be happy to help.
What would you suggest I, and others on the List do? Perhaps someone
knowledgeable about the situation in New Mexico could compose a  form
letter that Museum-L members could send to an appropriate recipient(s).

Paula Freedman
San Francisco