From:
Nina Lauren Tisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:31:58 GMT
We are trying to develop certification for a Museum Studies
program here at the University of Virginia.  I'd like to know
if anyone has gone through the process of gaining approval from
a university for a Museum Studies Certificate.  If so, do
you have any advice or recommendations on how to most
effectively approach the University "Powers That Be"?  We
already have a strong curriculum in museum-related courses,
distributed throughout several departments.  There seems to be
interest in these departments for a Museum Studies
Certificate.  Any advice?

Nina Tisch
University of Virginia
Curry School of Education