From:
Fred Welter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 00:59:49 -0500
Last week, we at Cheekwood Museum of Art launched our website.
Due to the extensive JavaScripting used to construct this
site, we have experienced a few bugs which have been corrected.
We are now requesting input from fellow "listers" about the site (bug
reports, comments, suggestions, etc..) The ideal browser is Netscape 3,
but Netscape 2 and IE 3 can be used.
URL http://www.cheekwood.org
or  http://www.isdn.net/cheekwood/
Once there please enter our contest for a free T-Shirt.

Thank You
Fred Welter
Web Designer
Web Site: http://nstia1.nsti.tec.tn.us/~fbw5184/home.html