From:
Stefan Seufert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 12:07:54 +-200
Hello again

Last week I posted a request concerning visitor-surveys and the =
evaluation of museums and exhibitions. Unfortunately, there was no =
overwhelming reaction (err, call it none). So I will just give it =
another try:
After conducting an evaluation and/or a visitor-survey in your museum: =
in which way did you use the statistic material?
Did it affect the following exhibition? How?
Since we are a small group of students doing small exhibitions in =
(rather) small museums, especially the personal experiences from you out =
there in a similar position (that is: without a high budget) would be =
extremely valuable.

Thanks in advance

Stefan
        =09