From:
Lenore Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 06:54:30 EDT
MCDevinney wrote that it would be nice to have a spot for younger children in
the museum where they wouldn't br trampled...we have a Preschool day, no big
kids allowed...45 minute mini tours, face painting, lots of touchables, story
reading and the museum is closed!  Preschools must preregister.  We've been
doing this for years, sometimes twice a year (we are closed on Mondays for most
of the year, so it's always a Monday). Lenore Adler