Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 19:01:44 +500
Greetings to all,
        I sit on the advisory board of a municipal "museum village", which
portrays a slice of 19'th Century rural Ontario (Canada) history.

        During the summer months we present a living history programme, as well
as complimentary special events. We have a Steam-up Day, a military
re-enactment, Fall Fair, that sort of thing. Probably all very standard.

        I am looking for new themes and events to incorporate into our
programme. What has worked for you? What hasn't and why not? Do marine
or maritime exhibits draw the public? What about aboriginal or First
Nations themes? Any suggestions or commentary would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, Tom Mohr