Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lu Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 19:33:01 -0500
Lisa, one source is the Museum Archivist Newsletter--its the newsletter of
the SAA Museum Archives chapter, but you don't have to be an SAA member to
get the newsletter. I'm not sure who the current editor is, as I'm responding
from home, but you might try contacting Alan Bain at the Smithsonian.

Also, the Museum of Fine  Arts, Houston has made available a copy of its
records management plan for $20.  It's is really well done, I'm planning
on using it to start talking to departments in my museum.  Hope this helps.

Feel free to call me at work for more info.

lu harper
Director of library Services
memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rcohester
(716)275-3081