From:
Olga Lomelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 08:24:16 -0600
Mr.Stephen Nowlin:

I appreciate your concern for my English writing, next time I will try to
use more specific terms. Now, knowing that you have a very important art
curriculum, I would like you to help me on finding these AMERICAN
contemporary artists birthdays since we already bought the rights of some
of them.

Which artists do you represent? Maybe we don't have them in our Art Agenda
could it be possible to have a list from you? Or probably you can contact
us with some art agencies other than Art Resources, Vaga and ARS.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Regards,

Olga Lomelin
MUSEOS