From:
Mayuko Kinouchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:09:51 -0800
        Hi.  My friend want to know if anybody know anything about
"computer-list" as we have here.  He is a computer major,and he wants to
talk to people in his field as I do in this list.  I have noticed that
some people in this list are very knowlegeble in the field of computer,
so I was woundering if you knew anthing about such lists.  If you have
any information, please e-mail me at    [log in to unmask]
He will be very happy if he can get an e-mail adress for the computer
list.  Thank you for your help.
                Mayuko Kinouchi