Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amy Killpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 11:10:39 -0500
Just yesterday I was reading in <Visitor Studies> about a research project
called the 51% Solution (as in mixture, not answer).  Beverly Serrell is
conducting a study to gather standardized information from museums on
exhibit evaluation, using the same questions.  I'm oversimplifying and
there is some discussion going on as to whether this will produce useful
results.  Ms. Serrell has, according to the journal, made presentations
on the project at various gatherings, including the Visitor Studies Assn.,
so somebody out there may know more about it.  I don't have the journal
here at home, but if you'll call me I'll try to dig up Serrell's address.
It was the most recent issue of Visitor Studies.

Kerridwen Harvey asked:>

--
Amy R. Killpatrick                          Phone: 717-772-1967
Museum Educator                             FAX:   717-783-1073