Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
julie luckenbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:34:56 -0600
Walker Art Center is hosting a panel discussion Thursday, December 7
(nothing like last minute notice) and is inviting questions/issues to be
submitted to [log in to unmask] *before* the panel (for possible inclusion in the
discussion). If we publish transcripts of the discussion on-line in the
future, I will post that location.

ART ON THE INTERNET:
What is  art on the Net?
How are artists using the Net?
POWER
What is artistic freedom on the Net?
If art exists in cyberspace, do we need museums?
ACCESS
 Who makes or sees art in cyberspace?
Do you have what it takes to get there?
DESIRE
What do you  want from the Net?
How do we balance conflicting desires in cyberspace?

A  DISCUSSION WITH

ANN BEESON
American Civil Liberties Union, NY

KIM HINES
Actress/Playwright/Director

ANDY MICKEL
Technical Director, MR NET

DAVID O'FALLON
Director, Minnesota Center for Arts Education

ANTHONY RIDDLE. moderator
Former Executive Director, MTN and NetWorker

AND OTHER ARTISTS, CURATORS, EDUCATORS, & NETWORKERS

WALKER ART CENTER AUDITORIUM

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7TH, 7:30 PM

Organized in conjunction with Shu Lea Cheang's Bowling Alley

a cybernetic installation linking the Walker's Gallery 7 with Bryant Lake
Bowl and the World Wide Web

You are invited to post questions for this discussion to

For more information, please call the Walker Art Center
Education and Commuity Development Department, 612-375-7610.

Julie Luckenbach:::::
Administration:::::::::
Walker Art Center:::
Vineland Place:::::::