From:
Mary Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 19:35:56 -0500
The SGI-USA, an American Buddhist organization, is planning an exhibit,
tentatively called "Diversity and Dialogue," about issues of human rights,
problems related to fear and distrust of "the other," roots of prejudice, and
the value of diversity, etc.  Clearly, we are just at the beginning, and have
still to clarify both the goals and scope of the exhibit.   We have visited
the Wiesenthal Center Museum of Tolerance, and wonder what other exhibitions
have been created on the general subject of racism, sexism, human rights,
etc.?

Mary Worthington
Museum consultant