From:
Christina Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 15:53:38 -0700
You're back!  How was it?  Warm I suspect...  If you even dare to give me
the news that you're going back, I swear I'm going to scream!  Not without
me you don't!

Interesting, and discouraging, to hear the results of your survey.  I'm not
all that surprised though.  I am in the throes of trying to evaluate the
three new exhibits on the 4th floor as well as the exhibit and programming
that goes with it for our new "Memories of War, Dreams of Peace"
commemoration of the end of the Second World War.  (I think you'd like this
one.  The team did good:  the resource centre is outstanding (strains of old
Glenn Miller wafting about don't hurtt), and the exhibit is fairly moving.
Sherry Anne has done a fabulous job with the programming.  She has developed
a mock radio broadcast called the "Victory Matinee" which is done once a
month  (the first one was actually boradcast live on CBC AM), a first person
chat callled "I Was There" and a bunch of other great, involving stuff.
We're really lucky to have her!

Anyway, visitorship is REALLY slow - it's that tine of year - but I've
marked in my calendar to finally launch our generic visitor survey in
January, complete with WWW questions.

All this to tell you that little tidbit!  Oh well.

Welcome back!

Christina