From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 14:18:42 -0800
I second the vote for the Royal ONtario Museum. It is the best museum in
Canada, IMHO, and covers a wide-enough range of subjects that you're
bound to find something interesting. You might also want to check out the
Bata Shoe Museum. I've never managed to make it there but its high on my
list of places to visit the next time I make to Toronto.

Eileen Mak

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eileen Mak         |  With a little monetary incentive and
Dept. of History   |  some mental antacids, Mass Culture America
UBC                |        can consume anything.
[log in to unmask]  | Barry Alfonso, "The Beat Generation," 1992
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX