From:
YASUO TSURUHA/NDJ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 15:44:00 JST
[I'm sorry for cross-posting.]
Hello all!

What is the purpose of psychology on education field?
I don't have a clear answer. Surely I know psychology has a very
very broad field. And I didn't major in psychology in the university,
my knowledge about psychology is only to read the book about Adler
psychology.
But I want to clarify images of education, psychology and hands-on in my
mind.
And psychology may be a key to clarify.

On thinking about quality on education, don't you need to handle with
psychology?
I'm an armature of education, but I think so.

I've read a good sentence. That is "You have right to be here."
I love this sentence. This is the most important message when we educate
and have relations to children.
For children and also adults, they want to join the world around him/her.

In Adler psychology, the most important feeling for human beings is
this feeling, I want to join the world. This feeling is more important
than a life. Beacause human beings can have a choice of suicide.
The feeling of "I can't join any world" makes him/her suicide.
The message of "You have right to be here." gives children the feeling
of "I can
join the world." This message is the most important for children and
adults.

Not only in education, but also in a family, I wish everyone tell this
message
to others. In education giving children this message means trusting
children and
trusting their pace to study. Children is not incomplete, children is
complete as
their age. Children is 100% as their age. So they know what they want to
study and
what they are interested in. We, adults can give children a chance to
study what
they want to study when children want to study. So giving right of
choosing their
favorite is based upon trust toward children and child-sitter experience.
 If they
are going to miss their cource, we guide them. But this mistake is
slight,
we had better sit and watch. Because mistakes make a chance to study.

I'm anxious that my theme is out of psychology. It's OK.

That's all for now.
Please respond me on-list or off-list.

Yasuo Tsuruha

NIPPONDENSO co.,ltd.
Engine Electrical Planning Dept.
1-1,Syowa-cho,Kariya city,Aichi Pref.,448,JAPAN
voice:+81-566-25-8765
fax  :+81-566-25-4672

e-mail:[log in to unmask] <NIPPONDENSO>
       [log in to unmask] <home>