From:
DJC poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 15:38:22 -0500
Hello,
     I am a Ph.D. Biochemist with very strong secondary interests in
material culture.  I am planning to leave research biochemistry completely
after twenty years of doing both that and developing my
artistic/archaeological interests full time on the side.  I'm thinking of
going back to school, if necessary, in museum studies.  Am I qualified for
anything in your field as I am, or do I need to paper-document all I have
learned on my own?  Any comments or advice are welcome.
Donna J. Carty

"To be perfect is to change often."  John Cardinal Neuman