From:
Fran Gale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 11:35:23 -0600
The National Park Service publishes the  "Directory of Cultural Resources
Education Program"  which describes training available at colleges,
universities, craft, and trade Schools in the US.  Its stock number
is 024-005-01146-3 and the cost is $6.50.  The directory can be ordered by
1) contacting a GPO bookstore, 2) by telephone (202/783-3238) or fax (202/512-22
50) using a credit card, or
using a computer through the Electronic Federal Bulletin Board
(202/512-1387).  Hope this helps.
Sincerely,

Fran Gale
Training Coordinator
National Center for Preservation Technology and Training