Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 08:37:11 -0500
Wait a minute......I'd rather visit my local Museum for free than waste
20plus dollars a month for the mindless trash the media dishes out. The
real problem is we've been conditioned to prefer a somnolent state over
a state of awareness. Since I quit watching TV four years ago I feel more
alert and alive -- also more capable of enjoying solitude. I feel I have
become more of the sort of person that would enjoy a trip to the museum.
I wonder if this is a soon to be extinct species, like philanthropists
and heros?