Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rachel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 09:19:47 -0600
At the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, MO there was an
exhibit on Tibetan art earlier this year, during which two Tibetan monks
made a large mandala sand painting in the main hall, with the exhibit in
the gallery behind them.  They were only separated from the public by
ropes and would often come over to answer questions and show their tools
to the public.  It went over very well, and I heard that the closing
ceremony, when they took the sand painting apart and scattered it, was
well attended, both by the public and the media.

Rachel Ward
Paper Conservation Technician
Missouri Secretary of State's Office
All opinions are solely my own and not my employer's.