Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Miriam B Albahari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 19:32:54 -0500
A week or two ago there was some discussion about permanent installations
of video art, and I have to confess, I didn't pay too much attention.
But I came across something today that I thought I would pass on to those
who had been involved in that thread.  For what it is worth, a corporate
hotel/apartment building in Philadelphia has a "video arbor" in the front
lobby.  It is a permanent installation of video art, including the
framework and plantings that are part of it.  I believe the place is
called One Franklin Tower, or something like that.

Miriam