Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
mark Erik nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 11:49:33 -0400
Actually, It's not so bad to make a couple nice 'A' frame carts, I have
plans but I'd have to charge you for the drawings (aroung fifty bucks).
If you really don't want to build them, how about using a drywall dolly?
They are metal frame heavy duty utility dollies with a slight angle so
the material leans to one side. The bottom can be padded with foam to
cushion art. I think they are kind of pricey though. Hope this helps!