From:
Jaime Redondo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 11:45:20 -0600
>To get the ball rolling, I'll suggest that we use the following subject
>prefixes:
>
>admin           administrative (staffing, salaries, etc.)
>polic           collections policies
>  (etc.)
> =

Classifying and discriminating the information we all recieve, from this li=
st =

or anyother media, is in fact THE ONLY WAY to make info really useful.
Eventhough we are inmerse in an specific field in this list, it=B4s a great=
 idea to =

sub=ADdivide it by assigning prefixes to our posts, but I think it will be =
better if =

this pre=ADclassification is associated to the kind of museum we are =

interested in to discuss. Even an administrative or museographic isuue is =

quite different between a science, natural history or art museum.
In the other hand if your area of interest is in art for example, maybe all=
 =

that happens around an art museum might be your business.

Jaime Redondo
MUSEOS Art Magazine
http://www.ivc.com.mx