From:
Steve Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:06:12 -0500
Buzz Spector (?) in LA has some excellent work that might be of interest
regarding libraries.  Also, Lew Thomas did a wonderful series of "Spines" and
"Bibliographies" (not sure of their exact titles) in the 70s.  And I'm sure
some of Daniel Faust's photographs are of libraries.

Steve Dietz
Chief, Publications + New Media Initiatives
National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
http://www.nmma.si.edu