Mary Christine Devinney <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 11:06:51 -0400
Tim,

Your concoction sounds good - for the S'mores of my Girl Scout  days (and
they are not over) you need graham crackers, marshmellows, and a chocolate
bar (we usually used one bar of chocolate per Scout).

Roast the marshmellow to a nice toasty brown (some people prefer to burn the
marshmellow).  Place a piece od chocolate on half a graham cracker, add the
marshmellow, and top with remaining half of the graham cracker - usually you
need to use the graham cracker to get the sticky marshmellow off the roasting
stick.

Eat and enjoy!

While these are best made around a campfire, in a pinch a gas stove works to
toast the marshmellows :)  Once a friend of mine used the gas stove at the
school where we where teaching (in Japan) to teach her students about S'mores
:)

Chrissie
PS Sorry it has taken me awhile to send this recipe - but my daughter -
Hannah Margaret - was born on Tuesday the 24th :)  and I've been away from
the computer (wonder why :)! !)