From:
Sarah Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 22:27:18 -0500
At  9:33 AM 10/10/95 -0400, Indianapolis Art Center wrote:
>An offbeat suggestion is to ask various target museums in your city if they
>use temporary employment agencies, and then sign on with those agencies
>indicating your specialized qualifications for museum work.  A friend of
>mine did this and ended up working for her "ideal" museum, the Metropolitan
>in NYC.
>
>Email me privately--I have a curatorial assistant position open that might
>interest you if you are willing to relocate to Indianapolis.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you - I've been out of town for
a few days. I'd love to hear more about the position in Indianapolis - I've
decided to make myself _very_ flexible as far as relocation goes. And the
Midwest is perfect since my parents live in Michigan. Thanks for taking an
interest in my situation - I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah Andrews