From:
MARIEA FISHER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 09:40:59 +1000
Dear Roger, I probably wasn't on this discussion list when you posted your
message but isn't there already an Australian-only list from the Museum of
Victoria?  There aren't too many communications
circulating on it.  Perhaps that's because this list has provided the
opportunity for Australia to keep in touch with the rest of the world who, I'm
sure, are interested to know what's happening here.  Mariea