From:
ima education <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 16:32:58 -0500
Could you add this e-mail address to your Museum-L list? This is an
additional site in the Education area of the Indianapolis Museum of Art. My
name is Brian Hogarth and my title is Assistant Director of Education for
New Media. I am currently chairing a strategic planning group on the future
application of new technologies for both internal and external programs and
services at the IMA. Will be on the lookout for mail referring to
collections management technologies, multimedia, CD-ROM, distance learning
programs and other educational technology applications as practiced or
experienced by list member sites. Our web site is
http://www.otisnet.com/ima   Many thanks