From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 1995 15:40:00 NZST
Wilma,
Please inform Venetia that we would like her to join us in ICOM's Marketing
and Public Relations Committee.If she would like to learn more can I suggest
she contact Helen Murphy, Assistant Director and Head of Marketing and
Communications at the National Gallery of Canada( Phone 613 990 1935.  Mention
my name to her. If you'd like a second opinion contact Kersti Krug in
Vancouver, Phone 604 822 5950

Best wishes
Roger Smith
Chairman of ICOM MPR