Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Arthur Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 12:00:53 -0700
>If any of you have had experince with dermestid colonies, please give
>me your input.  Do I have good reason to suggest the colony be placed
>elsewhere?  Or is it possible to really contain the little beasts?
>
>Thanks in advance, and All the best for the season.
>
>LaurelLaurel Casjens

My advice is to get the colony into a different building.  When we moved
into new quarters many years ago, we lost our "apart" place for our colony.
It has been a constant battle in subsequent years.  In theory, it's possible
to contain them; in practicality, it seems to work only sporatically.

Art Harris

Laboratory for Environmental Biology
Centennial Museum
University of Texas at El Paso